Yusuf Maitama Sule University IJMB 2023, The Yusuf Maitama Sule IJMB program offers students a pathway to secure university admission via a direct entry process. This program serves as an alternative to the conventional Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). And by enrolling in the Yusuf Maitama Sule IJMB program, students can pursue their educational aspirations and gain admission into universities more efficiently.
Is IJMB form out for 2023?
Yusuf Maitama Sule University IJMB 2023: IJMB 2023 Registration Guidelines | How to Register for IJMB | IJMB Registration Fee | Closing Date
We would like to inform the general public that the registration process for the 2023/2024 academic session of the IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) program is currently ongoing. Interested individuals are advised to follow the outlined steps below to complete their registration:
Please take note of the following important information:
The registration exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session will close at Midnight on Friday, 9th June 2023. It is essential to complete your registration before this deadline to secure your spot.
We advise all prospective applicants to adhere to the specified timeline and submit their registration forms accordingly. For further inquiries or clarification, please contact the IJMB board or the respective study center directly.
IJMB Registration Fee
The IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) registration fee can vary depending on the study center or institution offering the program. The exact registration fee for IJMB is typically determined by the institution and may be subject to change. It is advisable to visit the official website of the IJMB board or contact the specific study center or institution you are interested in to inquire about the current registration fee for IJMB. They will provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the registration fee and payment details.
How to Register for IJMB Application: Step-by-Step Guide
To register for the IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) application, please follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the institution offering the IJMB program or the designated registration portal. (https://yumsuk.edu.ng/)
- Look for the “Registration” or “Apply Now” link/button on the website’s homepage or dedicated IJMB application page.
- Click on the link/button to access the registration form.
- Fill in all the required information in the registration form, including personal details and educational background.
- Upload any necessary supporting documents, such as photographs or academic transcripts.
- Review the completed registration form for accuracy and completeness.
- Submit the registration form electronically by clicking the “Submit” or “Register” button.
- Pay any required registration fees, if applicable.
- Keep a copy of the confirmation message or email for future reference.
- Follow any additional instructions provided by the institution for further steps, such as fee payment or document verification.
Lastly, It is important to note that the registration process and requirements may vary slightly depending on the specific study center or institution offering the IJMB program. Therefore, it is advisable to carefully read and follow the instructions provided by the chosen study center throughout the application process.
Brief History of the University
The Northwest University has been designed to operate on a faculty-based system to ensure a well-structured academic framework. Each faculty will encompass various departments, responsible for specific areas of study, and these departments will offer a range of academic programs. The long-term vision for the Northwest University entails the establishment of 12 faculties, encompassing 71 departments, and offering a total of 267 undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Additionally, two schools will be established to cater to the needs of postgraduate, remedial, and general studies. These schools are the School of Postgraduate Studies and the School of General, Entrepreneurial Studies (CCE), which will provide short-term courses. The complete list of faculties and schools, envisaged for the Northwest University at its peak capacity, includes:
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Information and Communication Technology
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- School of General, Entrepreneurial, and Remedial Studies
- School of Postgraduate Studies
- Centre for Continuing Education (CCE)
This comprehensive structure will enable the Northwest University to offer a wide range of educational opportunities and cater to the diverse academic needs of its students across various fields of study.