About Dr. Juan Andrade Scholarship
Since 1982, USHLI has awarded over $1.5 million in scholarships and internships to students from underprivileged backgrounds. The Dr. Juan Andrade Jr. Scholarship for Young Hispanic Leaders is a special scholarship that recognizes Hispanic students who exhibit Dr. Andrade’s commitment to servant leadership throughout their lives.
The scholarship is a non-renewable academic award that is available to undergraduate students. The recipients of the scholarship will receive either $1,000 for a 4-year university or $500 for a 2-year institution.
Additionally, the winners will also receive an all-access pass to the 2023 USHLI National Conference.
More About Dr. Juan Andrade Scholarship
The Dr. Juan Andrade Scholarship Program is a scholarship offered by the United States Hispanic Leadership Institute (USHLI) to support Hispanic students in their pursuit of higher education. Here are the application details:
- Applicants must be of Hispanic heritage
- Must be a US citizen or a permanent resident
- Must be enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program in the US
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- The application form can be accessed on the USHLI website
- The form requires personal and academic information, including a statement of purpose and a personal essay
- Applicants must also provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, or community leader
- A copy of the applicant’s official transcripts and proof of enrollment or acceptance to an accredited program must also be submitted
The deadline for the 2023 scholarship application has not been announced yet, but it is typically due in the early part of the year. Applicants should check the USHLI website for updates on the application deadline.
- The Dr. Juan Andrade Scholarship Program awards scholarships ranging from $500 to $1,000 to selected applicants
- Recipients will be notified by email or mail and must attend the USHLI National Conference to receive their award.
The application period for the Dr. Juan Andrade Scholarship Program is currently closed. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply for the next cycle, which will be for Fall 2023. We recommend bookmarking this page to receive updates on when the application portal will open. Thank you for your interest in the scholarship program.No tags for this post.