The management of Baze University has released the tuition fees for the 2023/2024 academic session. Parents who wish to enroll their children in the university, as well as students interested in attending Baze University, are advised to read the information provided on this page.
Here, you will find the updated information regarding the current tuition fees for Baze University. Additionally, we have provided step-by-step procedures on how undergraduate and postgraduate students can pay their fees through the school portal.
Before we delve into the details of the tuition fees, let us first provide a brief introduction about Baze University.
All You Need to Know About Baze University
Baze University, situated in Abuja, is a privately owned institution known for enrolling numerous students in various fields of study each year.
Established in 2011, the university swiftly obtained its provisional license from the National Universities Commission (NUC) in the same year.
Baze University offers a diverse range of academic programs at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Currently, the institution provides a total of 43 undergraduate degree programs, catering to a wide array of academic interests.
Baze University School Fees for Undergraduate Students
|Faculty of Law.||₦3,327,500* (2 Semesters)|
|Faculty of Engineering/Environmental Sciences.||₦3,327,500* (2 Semesters)|
|Faculty of Management & Social Sciences.||₦2,994,750* (2 Semesters)|
|Faculty of Computing and Applied Sciences.||₦2,994,750* (2 Semesters)|
|Faculty of Basic Medical/Health Sciences (Apart from MBBS).||₦3,327,500* (2 Semesters)|
|Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)||100L = N3,327,500*
200L = N3,525,000*
300L = N4,025,000**
400L to 600L = ₦5,025,000 *
|One-off Caution Deposit||₦20,000.00|
|One-off Admission Processing Fee|
Baze University Tuition Fees for Post-Graduate Students
|MSc (All Programs)||₦2,300,000|
|One-off Admission Processing Fee||₦20,000|
|MSc (All Programs)||₦1,610,000|
|One-off Admission Processing Fee.||₦20,000|
According to the information provided by the Baze University administration, both in-state and international students are required to pay the same amount for their tuition fees. The university has adopted a standardized fee structure for all students, regardless of their residency status. This ensures fairness and equal treatment among students enrolled at Baze University.
How to Make Online Tuition Fees Payment at Baze University
Here is a simplified version of the steps to make online tuition fees payment at Baze University:
- Visit the official website of Baze University at bazeuniversity.edu.ng.
- Hover your cursor over the “Admissions” option in the top menu bar and click on “Fees.”
- On the new page, click on “Click Here to Make Payment.”
- Enter your Student ID Number, select your Course/Programme, and sign in.
- Select “Tuition” and choose the applicable fees from 1 to 5. Then, click on “Select Payment Semester.”
- Click “Pay Now” and choose your preferred payment method (Nigerian Cards, International Cards, or Banks).
- Provide your card details and click “Pay.”
- Enter the Token Code or OTP received and click the “Agree” box, then click “Submit.”
- Print the generated receipt, scan it, and forward it to [email protected].
Step 2: Making Payment at a Bank
- If you are unable to make online payment, visit any branch of Zenith Bank Plc or Stanbic IBTC Bank (For Engineering and Environmental Science Students).
- Make the relevant payments into Baze University’s Bank Accounts (details provided in the Semester Newsletter) and forward the evidence of payment to [email protected]. Include your Student ID Number in the remarks field of your bank teller
- Internet or mobile transfers of the applicable tuition fees into the same account are also acceptable. Send the evidence of payment to the same email address mentioned above.
- Once your payment is verified by the Finance Department, log in to your Student Portal.
- Complete the Semester registration. If needed, seek guidance from your Head of Department or Department’s Registration Officer.
For more information or inquiries, feel free to drop your questions in the comment section below, and our research experts will provide precise answers to assist you.
In conclusion, making online tuition fees payment at Baze University is a straightforward process. Students can follow the steps outlined on the university’s website. They need to visit the official website, navigate to the “Fees” section under the “Admissions” tab, and click on “Click Here to Make Payment.” From there, they can enter their Student ID Number, select the appropriate course/programme, and sign in to proceed with the payment. The payment can be made using Nigerian cards, international cards, or through banks. Alternatively, students can make payments at designated branches of Zenith Bank Plc or Stanbic IBTC Bank. After making the payment, students should provide evidence of payment to the university’s finance department. Once the payment is verified, students can log in to their Student Portal and complete the semester registration. For further inquiries, students can reach out to the university through the comment section.