The Ankin Law Office Scholarship for Military Veterans is a scholarship program that recognizes the service and sacrifice of military veterans and their families. The scholarship is awarded annually to a veteran or a family member of a veteran who is pursuing a degree in higher education.
Ankin Law Office Scholarship for Military Veterans
The scholarship award is $1,000 and is open to veterans of any branch of the United States Armed Forces as well as their immediate family members. Applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited college or university in the United States.
About Ankin Law Office Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship, interested individuals must submit an essay of 1,000 words or less on the topic of “The Impact of Military Service on My Life and My Future Goals.” The essay must be submitted along with proof of military service or military dependent status.
The deadline to apply for the Ankin Law Office Scholarship for Military Veterans is December 1st of each year. The scholarship recipient will be announced on December 15th.
The Ankin Law Office Scholarship for Military Veterans has a value of $2,500, which will be awarded to the recipient of the scholarship.
Requirements for Ankin Law Office Scholarship
The requirements for the Ankin Law Office Scholarship for Military Veterans are:
- The applicant must be a military veteran of the United States Armed Forces, including the National Guard and Reserves.
- The applicant must be enrolled in or have been accepted to an accredited college, university, or law school in the United States.
- The applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant must submit a completed scholarship application form, along with a personal statement and a copy of their military discharge paperwork (DD214).
- The applicant must be a legal resident of the United States.
- The applicant must not be an employee of Ankin Law Office or a family member of an employee.
As of the time of publication, the application deadline for this year’s Ankin Law Office Scholarship is unknown. It is recommended that interested applicants regularly check the Ankin Law Office website for updates regarding the deadline for this financial aid program.No tags for this post.